Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Salut...

Hey, the names HisSpamYola and I'm a writer. Hopefully my novels going to be juicy enough so that I can publish it. However, I'm always in need for some inspiration, so I'm creating this blog to post and save my ideas so that when I'm finished with my book, I can be proud of it.

But anyways, I know HisSpamYola sounds a little... odd... But, there is reason behind the madness. Ever since I was little my family called me Spam... Some people would take that as offensive but I actually really like it. Then my brother saw, "Muppet Treasure Island" and the ship in there is called Hispaniola... (I don't know if that's really how you spell it, but I don't care...) So, he combined Spam, with the ship and came up with HisSpamYola. And it's kind of nice because when I ever need something to sign my name as, HisSpamYola is never taken.

3 comments:

  1. I really like how you came up with your name. I tihnk it's very creative and great.

    What is your book going to be about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. =)??? Well, over the last ten years or so I've been compiling a couple of books...And just recently they all have been starting to come together into one fantastically awesome idea... I've written out some really awesome key points, but ya, I'm no where near finished. But anyways, it would take along time to explain and it'd just sound silly if I did, but in a nutshell, "Future Earth" is being attacked by "once human beings" from a parallel universe. The main character has lost his memory in the past, but in a twist you find out that he is actually a clone, and there is an original of him, and another clone of him... Basically in his universe they're is the sci-fi techno part, and the parallel universe is more of a fantasy part... combining my two favorite genres...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. The history of your name is what is interesting. I actually know 5 guys with that name. So anyways, awkward part over. I love that you write "juicy" novels. I hope one day I get to read one or many of them. Maybe we could even chat and you could use my live as your inspiration? It's going to be a best-seller. Anywho, enough about me! You are a good writer, you have exciting ideas. I simply cannot wait to see all the creative and exciting things you bring to this class and your personal blog!

    ReplyDelete